JOIN THE PUBLICATION TEAM!
Earn Up to 4 Credits | Earn Scholarly Writing Credit | Build Editing and Writing Skills
WHO WE ARE…
Law Review and International Law Journal are student-operated publications printed twice per year. The Journals feature scholarly legal writings authorized by judges, professors, practitioners, and current California Western students. The Executive Board selects articles from hundreds of submissions and the Editorial Board refines the articles through textual edits, source checking, and Bluebook formatting.
HOW TO JOIN…
*New members must be in the top 50% of their class and have at least two semesters remaining.
1. Attend Information Meeting on Tuesday, June 18th at 1 p.m. in SNMR.
2. Download a Competition Packet for rules and instructions (available starting Saturday, June 22nd on TWEN)
3. Write a 5-15 page scholarly writing paper on the issue presented
4. Submit by Saturday, July 6th
5. Top student authors are invited to join Law Review
1. Submit a complete scholarly article for publication consideration
2. Authors selected for publication are invited to join Law Review